2 oktober 2011

Things are going to be different from now on.

For the next, still unknown amount, of time, I will do things a bit differently. I'll choose a song and I'll write something about it, a short drabble. At the end of the week you can vote, and I may just make it longer. Drabbles will be up to 400 words, and the story chosen at the end of the week will become at least a 1000 words. In this post I'll summarise the songs I used for last week, and hopefully this evening I'll post my first drabble.

My email adress for this blog: signedarmistice@hotmail.nl







I hope you enjoyed last week's post. Please, do leave a comment if you like my writing. Thank you to the people who read my blog and who comment. I am willing to write for people, so don't hesitate to ask. I will release a special email adress later for questions and requests. Thank you!

My email adress for this blog: signedarmistice@hotmail.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten