22 september 2011

I owe you an explanation, although I owe you nothing.

I started blogging as well. I need a place to clear my mind and just talk, without any restrictions. Pay close attention and you might get to know me better, you might get into my mind. I am a mind-game, and I sometimes wonder who's up for the challenge.

"And it's all about us.
That's the thing they can't touch.
In you I can trust.
It's all about us."


The song to me is about who I am, about who I've become. I'm content with who I am, at the point where I don't care what other people think of me. At the point where you can choose for yourself and your own sanity, without being heartless. At the point where you wonder if you ever felt like this before. At the point where fear is your only enemy.

Nothing can change who you are, because you are truly content. One can alter your appearance, one can try to harm you, one can take everything away from you, but one cannot touch who you are. If you find that someone can change who you are, think about if you are happy with the person you think you are. Is this really you, or is it a shield? Do you find comfort when you cling on to yourself in a difficult situation?

I am not a psychologist, I am not here to give answers in bite-size chunks, I am merely here to reflect my own mind and thoughts upon other things. Take out pieces of information that you find valuable, and completely ignore the things that you perceive to be bullshit. Don't push yourself into having the same emotion towards things as I do, that is the exact opposite of what I would want. Think for yourself and don't be a mindless copycat. If you don't try to think for yourself, how will you ever be the person you want to be?

Quotes.


Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Norman Vincent Peale

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
Edith Wharton

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten